tiffany_davis_photography@yahoo.com

Sunday, May 8, 2011

James A Reed and Sunset Stables

We had a great weekend and I took some great family pictures, here are just a few! We started our weekend going to the Royals game on Friday night and even though they lost we had a lot of fun with our friends Blake and Jen. On Saturday we went to Julia's riding lesson out at Sunset Stables and that night we went to James A Reed, where we caught 3 fish and tons of frog including the two we took home with us:) On Sunday we spent our mother's day with my family at my cousins house and it was great to see everyone, and that night we went over to Alan's parent's house to wish Patty a happy mother's day and to spend some time with them. I'm so happy the beautiful weather is here and I hope it stays!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment