tiffany_davis_photography@yahoo.com

Monday, February 27, 2012

Baby Isabella Rose and Big Brother William

This weekend, at a party, hosted by some of our closest friends we put together a impromptu photo session with my friend Kelly and Steve's newborn baby girl and their 2 year old son  It is always amazing to see my friends now as parents, I've been friends with Steve since I was 15!  I'm so happy for them and it looks like William really loves his baby sister! My friend Jennifer (who was hosting the party) is starting a vintage rental company and has all of these great vintage props that added so much character to the photographs.   

Photo Session styled by Brossie Belle check out her website at: lhttp://www.brossiebelle.com/public_html/Home/Home.html















No comments:

Post a Comment