tiffany_davis_photography@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kansas City Zoo March 2012

Alan and I took the girls to the Kansas City Zoo yesterday.  The weather was beautiful and we recently bought a Friends of the Zoo family pass.  We had such a fun time with our girls and left the zoo happy but exhausted. Here's a few favorite photographs I took ( more of my little monkeys than of the zoos')





 oh look I made it in one of the pictures!!!


 Julia was most looking forward to feeding the lorikeets, but she looks a little scared once one landed on her arm.
 watching the seal lion show
 I know I took a ton of Alan holding Anna, his arms must have been exhausted but he never did complain:)
 who knew cotton candy could be this exciting to a 3 year old?
 of coarse our family found some "non-zoo" critters we tried to catch...little lizards, we were close but no captures!
 now it's time to pull Daddy in the wagon!

 Julia is a photographer too ya know.

 Anna's reaction to the tigers was "wow they are beautiful"




the new polar bear exhibit at the zoo is one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment