tiffany_davis_photography@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Lewis Family



This was my 3rd time to photograph these adorable kids.  I really love taking photographs of kids, they are so much fun and silly. I love the candid shots of these "fun-sized" people cracking up and have to say Ginny made the whole thing a whole lot of fun with silly dances and a costume dinosaur head she was wearing behind my camera.  It was a beautiful evening out at Unity Village and I was glad it all worked out since it had been raining earlier that day. Needles to say we had a great time and captured some beautiful memories of the Lewis kids with their out-of-town cousins!!













1 comment:

  1. Love the blog post! You did an amazing job and we sure are going to miss being photographed by you!!! Thank you for everything.....especially for not posting a pic of me wearing the dino head!

    ReplyDelete