tiffany_davis_photography@yahoo.com

Thursday, December 20, 2012

2012 year in review

This has been an incredible year for me!  I have had the very best clients and have enjoyed the chance to spend time with each one capturing beautiful memories.  I've had the chance to be with brides and grooms on their special days in their most powerful moments of their lives.  I've laughed and I've cried, I've worked 14 hour days in dress shoes! I've stayed up until 2 in the morning editing photos and driven more than I ever have in my life. I've sweat though my lace dress and worn my carhartt to a wedding. I've felt overwhelmingly nervous and incredibly proud of myself.  I've fallen though folding chairs and ran into glass doors, and I've met some really really great people.  And next year I hope to do it all over again.  I have nothing but gratitude for this journey that  photography has taken me on.  These are just a few favorites from this past year:
















  














































































No comments:

Post a Comment